6/15/08

What Thers Said...
By: Mark W Adams


Perfect.
I don't think the "New Politics" is "being civil at all costs." It means "discrediting the parasites and swine who have been poisoning our discourse."
My one overwhelming hesitation to truly get behind Barack Obama, especially early on in the primaries had absolutely nothing to do with his ideology, whether he was really progressive enough, did his proposals go far enough. No.

I was worried that he wasn't the warrior I thought we needed, the warrior that I knew John Edwards to be and that Hillary could be if and when she thought it was politically expedient and wasn't hamstrung by her dedicated enemies, her husband and her team.

Now I feel better about our choice.
"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," Obama said at a fundraiser in Philadelphia Friday, according to pool reports.

0 Comments: