1/10/08

It Gets Better ...
By: Mark W Adams


Just go read Space Cowboy at Shakes Place and get ready to laugh your ass off at the C-Plus Augustus.

Also, Shakes herself points us to what will undoubtedly become one of the most popular blogs on the planet, Sweet Jesus I Hate Chris Matthews.

To be fair, Avedon points out (as did I) that Bob Somerby can trace the phenomenon back 16 years -- the irrationality towards all things Clinton by what Avedon calls the "Stepford Press."

Finally, my thanks to Ara for writing this so I didn't have to. I just didn't have the heart to tell John Cole his conversion from Republicanism is far from complete if he bought Karl Rove's nonsense. (Note to Kevin, it'll be a cold day before I give Rove credit for anything except wrecking this nation and being party of the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Kinda hard to cut someone slack after that.)

0 Comments: