4/24/08

Teh Stupid, It Burrrrnnnns
By: Mark W Adams


PhotobucketSteve Reynolds has the story,
I’m just not sure I’ve ever seen a Republican be so stupid, and I’ve
seen a lot of stupidity and incompetence over the last seven years.
I’ll speak before any group that invites me,” [Indiana Republican Congressional Candidate Tony] Zirkle said Monday. “I’ve spoken on an African-American radio station in Atlanta.”
Attaturk sends along the picture of this moron standing in front of Nazi flags and a picture of Uncle Adolf himself speaking to the Ubermench at Hitler's birthday party last Monday in a move he probably thought was a good idea at the time.

zirklecelebrateshitler.jpg

Look close and you can see the Happy Birthday sign on the dais in front of the lectern (that's Zirkle speaking). How sweet.

Maybe the guy is legally blind or something? Please, Please, PLEASE, let there be a picture out there with this guy hugging John McCain, or some fun campaign contribution links. What a shame this guy won't get a chance to be crushed by the Democrats, cuz the GOP is going to bury this trash themselves.

And they say us liberals are stupid.

0 Comments: