11/3/07

Feingold Too?
By: Mark W Adams


Russ, I was counting on you, really.
"I have not made up my mind about Judge Mukasey’s nomination to be the
next Attorney General. Judge Mukasey is a marked improvement over
Alberto Gonzales in many ways, including his apparent commitment to
running the Department in an apolitical fashion. He may be the best
nominee we can get from this administration in this respect.

If Feingold joins Lieberman, Schumer and Feinstein in voting Mr. "Waterboarding? What Waterboarding?" out of committee, my tin-foil hat is going to explode.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a surprise (and a disappointment). Maybe there are shades of gray on this issue. Maybe we actually don't know the full story. Maybe a flawed Mukasey is far more preferable to the guy currently acting as Attorney General. I don't know but I guess when someone we trust says what Feingold says, maybe we should back off a bit? I wish I knew the truth...