12/6/07

Ad Nauseam
By: shep


by shep

Dan Bartlett throws-up all over right blogistan:

”That’s what I mean by influential. I mean, talk about a direct IV into the vein of your support. It’s a very efficient way to communicate. They regurgitate exactly and put up on their blogs what you said to them. It is something that we’ve cultivated and have really tried to put quite a bit of focus on.”
Do tell.

Now, if only they could get anyone to consume their vomit.

H/T David Kurtz

[Cross-posted at E Pluribus Unum]

2 Comments:

shep said...

Ha! Way ahead of me again, Mark (perhaps I should read your blog before posting on it ;^)

Just too rich.

Mark W Adams said...

Bartlett gave us a gift that will keep on giving forever.

It deserves a double post.

I'm thinking of making The Mark Retort, or maybe Markorandum a regular thingy, at least until the writers strike ends -- or Leno hires me.