8/13/07

Exit Stage Right
By: Mark W Adams


GONEReally?!? He's REALLY gone?

Ara doesn't know why, but undoubtedly is delighted. Rose is wondering where she'll get her talking points from. Avedon suspects a rat -- Monday morning timing, what else are they hiding?

Me? I've been saving the picture to the left for a year or two. I'm delighted, and only hope that it comes out how utterly disgraced he should be.

I hate this guy, I really do. I hope a pigeon poops on his suit on his way home tonight. He's the type of person I'm ashamed to admit is an American. Even upon the eve of his departure, his arrogant disdain for the people he and his boss swore to serve is dished up on a paper plate and thrown in our faces.

"But I'm not going to stay or leave based on whether it pleases the mob"
Speaking for the mob, if I may be so bold, "Fuck you Karl! Fuck you in the Ass!!"

3 Comments:

G. A. Roach said...

...and take those two dildos with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Er, what makes you think that "Jeff Gannon"'s bottom doesn't like being fucked in the ass?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Anonymous said...

We're totally in love with the fabulous sporty shoes like Hogan scarpe
. The house of Hogan scarpe donna
is renowned for its casual-chic sneakers for him and also her. In case you usually expect the very best shoes in town, you want to opt for hogan donna
along with give it a try. you might like to pick Hogan scarpe uomo
and also give it a try.